Thursday 15 May 2014

Baby Bump Progress

Decided to document my baby bump growth on my blog. I did take lots of pictures when I was pregnant with M and they are now stores in a photo album. I'm hoping that as time goes on I can compare my bump along the way! Definitely a little more scared this time though, I've heard that you're bigger with your second? And I was HUGE with M! Eeeeep! We will soon find out...

10 weeks 3 days (approx) - feeling quite big, think it might be the bloating... 

11 weeks-

15 weeks 5 days- the bump is coming along nicely...

16 weeks 4 days - it's a girl bump!

18 weeks 5 days- I'm huge. Everyone is telling me I'm huge... 

20 weeks 4 days - 

21 weeks 5 days-

23 weeks 4 days- Feel and look huge. People are telling me I won't make it until December! Physio tomorrow.

25 weeks 2 days- people are telling me I'm huge, actual strangers. When are you due? December? I would have said a week! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! 

26 weeks 5 days- measuring at 28 weeks today!

27 weeks 4 days- 

28 weeks 5 days-

29 weeks 6 days-

31 weeks-

32 weeks-

33 weeks 1 day-

34 weeks-

37 weeks-

No comments:

Post a Comment