Monday 14 July 2014

16 Week Sexing Scan at Take A Peek

I'm the most impatient person in the world so I needed to find out the sex of the baby as early as I could!
I decided to go to Take A Peek in StHelens because apart from the low-ish price, I'd heard good reviews from friend of friends...
I was pleasantly surprised that the woman who did our scan had done my 12 week scan at the hospital! She was very kind and talked us through everything that we could see on the screen.
Was a really lovely experience and I saw my little girl, set me off a little emotional which I wasn't expecting!
M loved seeing his little sister on the screen for the first time and hubby was soo chuffed he was going to get a daddy's girl!
So now we are all so excited to meet her... Only 24-ish weeks to go!

16 weeks 2 days- 



For more information about Take A Peek visit their
Facebook- Take A Peek St Helens
Twitter- @takeapeek3D @takeapeek4D

No comments:

Post a Comment