Thursday 10 April 2014

#TMI


#TMI - was tagged by
http://www.thelsmum.co.uk

photo-37
1. What are you wearing?
A dress and my dressing gown (I got a little chilly!) 
2. Ever been in love?
Yes.
3. Ever had a terrible breakup?
I don't think so? I never had a strong enough relationship for it to ever get messy.
4. How tall are you?
5ft 2 ish!
5. How much do you weigh?
I haven't got a clue, probably about 10st... I was 9 & a half  last time I checked but I've definitely put weight on since then! 
6. Any tattoos?
Yes, I have 2. One on my left shoulder and one on my right hip. They're addictive and I want more!
7. Any piercings?
I've got my ears pierced. I used to have my belly button pierced but took it out when I got pregnant with my son.
8. OTP?
One True Pairing? Basing my answer on the answer I just read! Erm, Penny & Sheldon from TBBT
9. Favourite show?
The Big Bang Theory, CSI, One Born, gogglebox, Alan Carr show, I like a lot but don't tend to
watch much telly.

10. Favourite bands?
The Smiths, The Stone Roses, take That, The Beegees, I love a massive variety of music!
11. Something you miss?
Cornwall, I can't wait to go back in September!
12. Favourite song?
Jason Mraz- I'm yours.
13. How old are you?
23
14. Zodiac sign?
Scorpio
15. Quality you look for in a partner?
Great sense of humour, honest & trustworthy. 
16. Favourite Quote?
Life is too short, live each moment as if it's your last.
I like my money right wher I can see it, hanging in my closet.
17. Favourite actor?
Al Pacino, I fancy the pants off him in Scar Face! Haha.

18. Favourite colour?
Black and white. Pink. To be honest it depends which mood I'm in.
19. Loud music or soft?
Loud.
 20. Where do you go when you’re sad?
Anywhere where my husband is. He always knows the right thing to say. I know it's really corny! But he must love me if he puts up with my emotions! 
21. How long does it take you to shower?
At the most 15 minute, I can't spend all day in there like some people. Baths are the same, if I was one to take long baths I would probably have more, otherwise I think it's a waste of water.
22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
I'm not one to take ages so normally around 10 minutes. Even when I'm going out somewhere nice it takes me at the most 30 minutes.
23. Ever been in a physical fight?
Yes, with my sister. We used to fight and argue all the time. Looking back I feel so sorry for my
mum!
24. Turn on?
My husbands calves! (Sort of a private joke!)
25. Turn off?
People who think they are something they're not.
26. The reason I started blogging?
I like the idea of Max reading them when he is older and myself looking back at all the memories.
27. Fears?
Spiders and death.
28. Last thing that made you cry?
I cry over most things, so honestly can't remember exactly what I last cried about! I think it was probably one born every minute, that always brings a tear to my eye!
29. Last time you said you loved someone?
I just told Max that I loved him when I tucked him up in bed. I always tell him I love him all the
time!
30. Meaning behind your blog name?
There's nothing to really explain, it's just my name.

31. Last book you read?
Bloody Valentine - James Patterson
32. The book you’re currently reading?
Dan Brown - Inferno
33. Last show you 

Keeping up with the Kardashaians.
34. Last person you talked to?
Max.
35. The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
My husband.
36. Favourite food?
Chocolate. Pizza. Chips.
37. Place you want to visit?
Italy. I would live there if i could!
38. Last place you were?
Tesco, buying dinner.
39. Do you have a crush?
My gorgeous husband, I could just stare at him all day! Hehe.
40. Last time you kissed someone?
Max to say goodnight.
41. Last time you were insulted?
Max is always calling me something or another so probably today from him!
42. Favourite flavour of sweet?
Haribo. Strawberry. Cola.
43. What instruments do you play?
I used to play guitar and recorder.
44. Favourite piece of jewellery?
My wedding ring. It was the ring that my grandma got married with. It means the world to me.
 45. Last sport you played?
My son has me playing all sorts. He likes to play football really , really, really fast! He calls it fastball!
46. Last song you sang?
Alphabet song with Max.
47. Favourite chat up line?
None!
48. Have you ever used it?
No.
49. Last time you hung out with anyone?
My friend Jen brought her son round to my house today to have a cuppa and a catch up while our kiddies had a play.
50. Who should answer these questions next?

No comments:

Post a Comment