Tuesday 18 March 2014

Positive Photo Of The Day #PPOTD (March)

Positive photo of the day- a photograph of the most positive or happiest part of the day! It could be anything, from cuddles off your children, getting the washing basket empty or even just a sunny day instead of a rainy one! Anybody can join in and share their pictures so get snap happy and I might even share some of them on my blog. Don't forget to check out http://www.photogiftsandlife.com for Roz's positive photos too...

#1 - 18/3/14
Today's #PPOTD is this little character! He brightens each and every day with his cheeky smile. I love him in dungarees, although with the moustache he looks like a little Mario Bro!

#2 - 19/3/14
So happy that Max's DVDs arrived from Amazon today for his Easter basket. I didn't want to get him a lot of chocolate because he gets enough as it is! Instead I decided to out this little basket together with things that will last and he will probably enjoy more! (Plus a little egg, I couldn't not get him one!)

#3 - 20/3/14
Found this pretty little dress whilst out shopping with M and my mum today. Can't wait to wear if for a wedding I'm going to on Saturday!

#4 - 21/3/14
I booked tickets to watch The Clone Roses for myself and my husband! He's wanted to see them for ages and couldn't find tickets and super wife found some! So this is my #ppotd, I know it's not much of a photo but I ate my Asda pizza too quick for me to take a picture!

#5 - 22/3/14
A little family photo, quite rare we get one of the 3 of us. Was nice to be able to got to a party as a little family because we usually go without M. But M really enjoyed it and was quite well behaved... If you don't include him locking himself in a toilet cubicle! 

#6 - 23/3/14
My sisters 22nd birthday. We all went for a lovely family meal. It's always a highlight of my day spending quality time with my family!

#7 - 24/3/14
When Max does little things like putting his undies on his head, it makes my whole day.... Even if he is a little monkey for the rest of it! This picture just makes me laugh, he looks like a little old woman!

#8- 26/3/14
I booked a whole two weeks away for next year to our very much loved part of the country, Cornwall! I can't wait to go in September for a week too. I just thought it would be a nice little treat to go for 2 weeks next year because we always want to stay longer,and now we can!

#9- 27/3/13
Really enjoyed the Loveable Rogues gig with my husband, sister and brother in law.

#10- 29/3/14
Enjoyed a catch up with one of my best friends, Sam! Haven't seen her since I got married in December and she was one of my bridesmaids.

#11- 30/3/14
Mother's Day! A picture of me and my little monkey this morning. I couldn't be any happier to have a son who is as funny and amazing as he is! 

#12- 31/3/14
A rare family photo. I know Moo doesn't look impressed but I think it was in between smiles. He's a happy chappy really!


No comments:

Post a Comment