Wednesday 26 February 2014

Questionnaire #1

A. What are your favourite smells?
Coco mademoiselle (my wedding perfume) , garlic and  Moringa shower gel (from The Body Shop)
B. Can you go a whole day without caffeine?
Until recently no, but since I've been trying for a baby I've stopped drinking it as much.
C. Who knows more about you than anyone else?
My husband Nick.
D. What song did you last listen to?
I can't remember, whatever was on the radio the last time I was in the car.
E. Do you have a crush on anybody?
Hmmm, other than my husband? Al Pacino in Scar Face!
F. Do you like The Beatles?
Yes I do!
G. If you could choose one color to wear for a whole year, what color would you choose?
Black.
H. Do you cook often?
Every day!
I. What was the last film you watched? Did you like it? 
Bridesmaids, yes it's quite funny. 
J. Can you sew?
Yes, I once made a patchwork quilt for my son out of his old baby clothes. Took me months!
K. What is your favorite fruit?
Red grapes and melon
L. Are you health conscious?
A bit, I should try to be more healthier and eat more fruit and veg though!
M. Do you curse a lot?
Only when I'm annoyed about something or if I hurt myself.
N. When was the last time you had a pint of beer?
Last year.
O. Is there a certain food you often crave for no reason?
Cheese and chocolate.
P. What was the last book you purchased?
I'm not sure as I usually a few at a time from the charity shop, I'm currently reading Inferno by Dan Brown but that was a gift from my husband.
Q. Where was your last holiday?
Cornwall last summer, can't wait to go again this year.
R. When was the last time you went out without a bra?
Probably not that long ago!
S. Have you ever broken a bone? If so, how did it happen?
No haven't (touch wood I don't!) 
T. How do you like your eggs? 
Fried and runny, I don't like the white bit I only use the yolk to dip!
U. Are you superstitious? 
A little...
V. How many children would you like?
3 or 4?
W. What is your favourite Disney film?
Beauty and the beast.
X. Who is your favourite authors?
Marian Keyes, Tess Gerritsen, Dan Brown.
Y. What is your favourite season?
Summer & Autumn
Z. What song can instantly make you happy?
Jason Mraz- I'm yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment