Tuesday 25 February 2014

My fashion bargains

Who said fashion has to be expensive? I love and I mean LOVE a good bargain and I do like to indulge in the little luxuries such as designer labels, handbags, shoes... What girl doesn't?!
Here are some of my best bargain finds!
Feel free to share your bargains in the comment box below!

1. French Connection dress
Meet my new LBD! I found this lovely designer dress at a charity shop, needless to say I bought it at a fraction of the RRP! And since it's a pretty simple dress it can be dressed down for daywear or worn with heels and accessories for a fabulous evening outfit.


2. Fiorelli purple cross-body bag
One of my favourite bargain finds is this stunning little bag! I bought it to take away with me as most of my bags are big to carry baby things, diary etc. so it is great to be able to have a stylish little bag big enough for my personal necessities. I also love the colour (the picture doesn't really do it justice!) it's different from the neutral colours that I would normally choose, which makes it perfect for spring/summer.


3. H! By Henry Holland dog print dress
This is definitely one of my favourite dresses in my wardrobe. I bought this recently from a C shop to wear at a wedding. I love it because I can wear it in the evening or during the day. I like that it isn't short and the sausage dog print is lovely. Also I can never resist a "Peter pan collar"! 


No comments:

Post a Comment