Wednesday 29 January 2014

A little about me...

I've decided to give the blogging another go, not that I was any good at it the first time! So here goes....
Tying the knot in December '14.
Im a mum of one charismatic little monkey, 2 year old Max (M) and I'm a wife to my handsome hardworking husband Nick! TTC #2 and blogging about my journey to conception.
I work part time as a support worker but mostly my days are spent being a mummy and housewife, which I wouldn't change for the world!

My cheeky 2yo M.

My favourite things to do- I love bargain hunting, which generally involves searching the charity shops in every town I visit, yes even my "mini-moon" didn't escape my bargain hunting! I like to start craft projects which sound like a good idea at the time but I hardly get chance to finish them! I also like to read, mainly psychological thrillers, Tess Gerritsen, chic-lit, The Hunger Games, Twilight, 50 shades of Grey, just to name a few! I enjoy doing a bit of yoga, when I can find the time, my gym membership should be getting more use if I'm honest!

A quick crazy family snap!

                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment