Tuesday 16 September 2014

M's first day at nursery 16/09/14

My gorgeous boy melted my heart today when he left me at his nursery door. I know I can't be the only mum who cried leaving there little ones! The uniforms make them look so grown up, yet too small to be in them!
I got him ready by myself and managed to fight back the tears (pretty hard when your super emotional from being 6 months pregnant as well!!)
Just look at him though...
And when we got there we hung his coat and bag up on his peg (*sniffles*), have a little look around and then goodbye, love you (*sniffles*, this is getting too much for me!). Then they handed me this on the way out...
How thoughtful of them. Such a lovely gesture to us emotional parents!
I went to a friends for a cuppa and a catch up to take my mind off things, and to be quite honest, the time flew by so quickly. Three hours is nothing is it?!
Me and Hubby went to pick him up. He was very happy and told us all about his day. They read Spot the dog and he had a carrot and "cows milk!" for his snack time! And he came out eating a pear and brought us this lovely picture...
He's fast asleep now and definitely looking forward to tomorrow in school too. I'm happy that he is happy and that's all that matters. And I'm looking forward to hearing all about what he is learning and him making new friends! He's goin to do great at this whole nursery stuff and I am a very proud mummy already!

No comments:

Post a Comment